Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a pretty random thing I made....Raining for days so I drilled mounting holes in the reloading bench and installed threaded inserts. Then mounted the Dillon 550 to a piece of walnut and made walnut wing nuts to attach the mounting board to the bench. This will allow quick tool free removal/installation. I put the press on the shelf under the bench opening up bench space for other projects. Also made a press handle with cut offs from a cherry/maple cutting board. View attachment 207159
I'd like to see the walnut wing nuts.
I'm wood friendly. :D

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see the walnut wing nuts.
I'm wood friendly. :D
image.jpg Nothing fancy just made from scraps. Glued a 5/16” bolt into a pocket in the bottom piece and used thin strips to make a cover. Finished with home made shellac. Had to modify a few times to get enough clearance up close to the frame of the press. The C clamp knob is an experiment to eliminate the standard c-clamp sliding rod that seems to get tangled up in tight spots.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tired of tripping over random sheds in my shop and horse barn so I gathered them all up and made a shed tree to cover the stump of a tree I cut down from the ice storm. View attachment 207447

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Daggone! Looks like a good start to a Jackson Hole type archway.

WY-Jackson-AntlerArch_DPeditorial_2400.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tired of tripping over random sheds in my shop and horse barn so I gathered them all up and made a shed tree to cover the stump of a tree I cut down from the ice storm. View attachment 207447

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They have a sale every year where you can sell sheds. I'm not sure where or when it is, but you could make some jack off that pile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom