Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
More...

IMG_5151.JPG

IMG_5153.JPG

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5155.JPG

IMG_5156.JPG

IMG_5157.JPG

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I collaborated on this 14” clock project; I produced the housing and face, and she used her laser to cut out the circle of the face with tabs, as well as the numbers, and she engraved the morning glories and ivy leaves. Then I filled in the voids with tinted epoxy, and I added a motion sensor - the blue globe below the “6” is the eye part - connected to an LED strip behind the face. When you walk past, the numbers light up. I also steam bent a strip of wood to encircle the housing. The outer ring and face are walnut, and the light-colored ring is alder. It was a fun project, and very much a learning experience with lots of mistakes made… mostly on my part ;)

IMG_6956.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I collaborated on this 14” clock project; I produced the housing and face, and she used her laser to cut out the circle of the face with tabs, as well as the numbers, and she engraved the morning glories and ivy leaves. Then I filled in the voids with tinted epoxy, and I added a motion sensor - the blue globe below the “6” is the eye part - connected to an LED strip behind the face. When you walk past, the numbers light up. I also steam bent a strip of wood to encircle the housing. The outer ring and face are walnut, and the light-colored ring is alder. It was a fun project, and very much a learning experience with lots of mistakes made… mostly on my part ;)

View attachment 491092
Nice. Very nice and impressive.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 491092

Nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom