Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a basic fire pit. My wife turned it into a "Deluxe" model. She did most of the work with just a little grunt-type help from me and some suggestions on how to make the circle. I think she did a fine job.

It's now ready for fire and food and beer. And some Buffalo Trace...

1720319638544.jpeg

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 129216 View attachment 129217

Its been a while in the works (lack of time to play with it) but here is version 1.3 of the remote annunciator I've put together thus far. It tells me the status of my diesel generator and allows me to send commands to the controller (start, stop, test, transfer...). it houses the circuitry to manage a couple of 100A CT's to measure the output current and read the fuel level. The buttons are RGB lit and illuminate the color of the corresponding status (red is stopped. Solid green is starting and a green heartbeat when it sees output from the head

I already have version 1.4 in my head which will probably be the final one. (serial communication between multiple units and house the atmel chip directly in lieu of a nano arduino
Wow, what language is this?

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my AC serviced for the season and the tech said it was from 1999 and still going pretty strong.
I watched an HVAC guy on you tube and he installed a misting kit around the AC unit to cool the air before it is used. The kit was $130 but I made my own set-up using a patio mister kit. I had enough mister kit left over also to do my patio. I then put a tarp over the unit to provide shade.

Attachments

• AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    657.7 KB
  • AC2.jpg
    AC2.jpg
    758.8 KB
Last edited:

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had my AC serviced for the season and the tech said it was from 1999 and still going pretty strong.
I watched an HVAC guy on you tube and he installed a misting kit around the AC unit to cool the air before it is used. The kit was $130 but I made my own set-up using a patio mister kit. I had enough mister kit left over also to do my patio. I then put a tarp over the unit to provide shade.
Have you noticed if the mister helps? And what’s the electronic piece installed on it? I’m guessing a timer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom