Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fixture for clock mainsprings…….
IMG_2124.jpegIMG_2125.jpegIMG_2126.jpegIMG_2127.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. This one may seem a little weird. In the testing mode right now. Last week found a couple of snakeskins in my cabin’s garage. I suspect they are Pygmy rattlesnakes as they are quite common there. I have caught snakes at home in my chicken coop by putting some garden netting over the nest box entry. The snake gets caught in the netting and can’t get free. So using an egg as bait thought I’d try this.

Attachments

• IMG_5077.jpeg
    IMG_5077.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm recovering from my 5th or 6th hernia surgery. I've lost count. I decided to do some projects to help prevent the next hernia. I saw a picture of a floor jack converted to lift the tires/wheels while changing tires. So, I built one for myself and a good friend that has back problems. My next project was a pickup bed hoist that I picked up cheap on Marketplace and bolted to my steel work bench. Besides being a heavy bench, it is bolted to the studs in the wall to prevent a turnover. I found a cheap 1100 lb. electric hoist online that I added to it. I bought some extra hitch pins to act as wire guides if I need to extend the boom out any. I don't need the jacks for these Fiats we have but, the tires on our two Land Rovers are pretty heavy.
tire lifts (1).JPG
shop hoist (4).JPG

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My new project, an old wagon. I was going through my sketches and found this.

My sketch made in 1996 was my inspiration. So far, this one has been tougher than the barns.
I have to think about foreshortening and perspective constantly.
wagon sketch from 1996.jpg

wagon start 1.jpg

wagon in progress 2.JPG

wagon in progress 1.jpg

I'm using paper mache' for the landscaping.
wagon in progress 3.jpg

I did find a frame for this one at Goodwill
wagon on paper mache back w frame.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom