Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m using a pre cat lacquer. It made for a good sandable first coat. My complaint is the fumes and the whole process. It’s not something I can jump in and do for a couple hours at a time like if I was brushing something
Oh. I thought your wood was just soaking it up and you couldn't get any film buildup.

Yes you definitely need some ventilation for the fumes. It'll get in your entire house! Good thing about lacquer is if (big if right now) it's warm enough and calm, you can shoot it outside. It dries fast enough with the right thinner for the temp.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
max n grinch 1.jpg
max n grinch.jpg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I acquired some empty safety deposit boxes... Building a police style storage floor for my yukon...
Thought I'd share. Haven't figured out how to connect them or secure them yet.
Maybe rivets or stove bolts
View attachment 182524
Curious to see what you come up with. Keep us posted. Where did you get the safety deposit boxes?

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious to see what you come up with. Keep us posted. Where did you get the safety deposit boxes?
I found a guy needing to offload alot. I might have 96 to sell, was thinking about posting them up. Gotta figure out what to ask for em
20201201_112332.jpg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
08281E11-60A3-4A53-9E92-37B1609900F3.jpeg
Here it is finished. One cabinet door out of no where took a decent warp about 3/16” out at the bottom, I’ll see if I can shim it in at the hinge. I know what I did wrong. I built them too tight and I didn’t plane or joint any of the poplar
They’re all full now, lol. Phase two coming up.
Oh, and I ran another outlet to the desk and up in the corner for the flatscreen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom