Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made this king-sized bed frame out of walnut and maple, using various examples of the Craftsman style of design that was popular circa 1900-1910. It matches the nightstand and lamp that I made last year. There’s a strip of LED lights tucked into a groove I routed in the underside of the top cap, with strips of aluminum on the back side of the headboard for touch on/off control. It was a challenge from the concept through the CAD layout to the construction, and I did make some mistakes along the way, but all in all, I’m pleased with the results. My gf thinks I’m too hard on myself 😉

IMG_7184.jpeg

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made this king-sized bed frame out of walnut and maple, using various examples of the Craftsman style of design that was popular circa 1900-1910. It matches the nightstand and lamp that I made last year. There’s a strip of LED lights tucked into a groove I routed in the underside of the top cap, with strips of aluminum on the back side of the headboard for touch on/off control. It was a challenge from the concept through the CAD layout to the construction, and I did make some mistakes along the way, but all in all, I’m pleased with the results. My gf thinks I’m too hard on myself 😉

View attachment 519561

A true craftsman. I like to play in sawdust but u sir are a craftsman

Latest posts

Top Bottom