RATS! Literally...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely go to town (usually every 2-3 months), even before the CV thing. So I have to keep the car on a trickle charger or it won't always start.

It's been a month or more, so I went out to hook it up yesterday. A rat had built a nest more/less on top of the AC/heater assembly under the hood. And they chewed apart every wire in the nearby harness. :/

I've had 'em chew wires before, so I keep antifreeze out (ha! when I can remember). Apparently it had been a while, so I reloaded the containers and put an extra one under the hood.

So.... on top of the plumbing leak (most likely under our slab), I now have to spend an hour or two splicing wires. Assuming that's the only harness they chewed on, and didn't short out anything in the process. :/

When it rains, it pours. Literally...
:drunk2:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretend youre MacBeard the Dread pirate and make them walk the plank. I have had MUCH success with these things

www.gadgetking.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_07_Walk_the_Plank_Mouse_Trap_2_590x393.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom