Rat Problems (IDEAS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve put a bucket of water about 6 or 8 inch’s from step on tractor they will fall in trying to get drink an drown but it kind of slow process.
I may try to rig up can option anything that will help.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friends in Arizona installed bright LED lights under the chassis of their RV and daily rides to prevent rodents in vehicles
I saw a huge packrat nest in an RV made out of cholla cactus. The rat completely filled spaces with cholla. It was gnarly for the owner to get all of it out.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m already having a terrible time with rats chewing on my tractor wiring. I put moth balls on top of motor an put rat poison on bailing wire wired to frame. But can’t win. Coons are big problem this year more than normal. I’m using live trap an mackerel an getting almost every day. Need some ideas.
Bait stations with Cholecalciferol (vitamin D) they dont die right away so they continue to eat the bait. Older rats send younger rats to try new food and won't eat it is they die. Also Cholecalciferol does not cause resistance and does not bioaccumulate, so it won't kill predators that eat the rats and go up the food chain. It sells under the trade name Agrid 3, Coming from he most rat infested city in he US I can vouch that this stuff works.
1697408371032.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom