reccomended begainer event?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PITT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread answered a few questions for me but left me with a few, I'm sure I could find the answers but you guys seem to be so quick with em I'll let em rip.
1. What caliber are steel matches, 9mm only or open.
2. Can you come and spectate and do some meet and greet
3. When is the next one?

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread answered a few questions for me but left me with a few, I'm sure I could find the answers but you guys seem to be so quick with em I'll let em rip.
1. What caliber are steel matches, 9mm only or open.
2. Can you come and spectate and do some meet and greet
3. When is the next one?

Question 1
You can shoot any caliber from 22 to 45 at steel challenge.

Question 2
You can come to watch but I would bring your gun after about 10 min of watching your going to want to shoot

Question 3

next one at ussa is first Sunday of the month so February 7th

PITT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question 1
You can shoot any caliber from 22 to 45 at steel challenge.

Question 2
You can come to watch but I would bring your gun after about 10 min of watching your going to want to shoot

Question 3

next one at ussa is first Sunday of the month so February 7th

Thanks for the quick reply Ryan. I guess Ill see you Freb 7th at USSA. I'll bring a pistol with me cause you're right. I probably wont sit around and watch. What all do I need to bring, how many mags, holster and so on. Shoot me a PM to let me know if you dont want to reply here. Thanks again dude, much appreciated.

TacticalJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The USSA steel sounds like alot of fun! I wish i was off on that sunday! i'm gonna have to check my schedule and see when i can make some of those. Can anybody tell me how to get to USSA if i'm coming into Tulsa from the north on hwy 75? Never been there and would love to check it out. I've seen there site, i guess i should just go there and they surely have directions.
Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom