Recommendation For .22LR Handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harrell had numerous malfunctions and his sights wouldn't adjust to POI either. Others had the same issues too.

Like so many guns, it was released half-baked. Glock did the first buyers wrong with the 44 by not doing enough development, and as a result they paid the price of catching a bad reputation on the internet.

They may be fine now, but that reputation was earned and it won't go away soon.
The only thing glock has going for it is reliability. Glock is behind the times and releasing a. 22 in 10 rounds was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But I have not seen anything new lately that is a bad review on it.

I can't believe they released it with sights that would not adjust, I mean how much does it take to discover that?

And when I re-watched Harrel, he seemed to have one failure with cheap, crap ammo out of every two rounds.....no big deal with a 22 for target practice is it? Anyway, I don't have that on an ongoing basis.

There are a couple of videos. Watch the one with the Taurus for a comparison and more problems. He says that he has been having issues.

If you're happy with it, who cares? People get entirely too invested in reviews and how their gun stacks up against everyone else's idea of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom