Refugees: Accept or Deny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accept those who can be fully vetted and qualify under the current standardized rules, but require training and education to help assimilate them properly into our culture.

If they can't be vetted, refer them to other middle eastern countries for assistance. Under the current circumstances, that means pretty much all of the Syrian refugees should stay in the middle east.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read an article about a dutch girl being raped and asked if she liked it after her "refugee" rapist got finished. She had pepper spray and he got it and used it on her in addition to beating her half to death before raping her.

I say 'eff them.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deny every dang one of them. Why should our country open its borders to every tom dick and Harry? They can't be vetted. Besides, what is the point in letting people from other countries pour in like there's no tomorrow? Our country has enough people and enough problems without letting more come in. Call me a racist or whatever, I don't care. I care about America, not a bunch of Muslims from another country. It's the same with Mexicans. All ain't bad but there are a lot of them who come over here to enjoy being an American without having to be one. Nothing pisses me off more than that. They know that they can come here and collect American benefits while still speaking Spanish. And what do we do? We cater to them. Instead of making them learn English we make everything have Spanish on it so they don't have to read in English. The same when you call somewhere. You have to actually press 1 for English. If they can't speak English or read or write it then get the heck out. Makes me want to puke. And flying a Mexican flag. If you are so proud of Mexico then why don't you go back and live there? But hey, let's not offend anyone by protecting our country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom