Refugees: Accept or Deny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only if we treat them like refugees and not immigrants. Refugees must go back. Refugees must be kept in isolated camps(not free to roam around). Refugees must be able to walk here, ergo, we should only accept Mexicans and Canadians. All others are not acceptable.

Woody

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let them in only if they can be fully vetted.

Against what, I have no idea, because I'm guessing a fake ID is easier to come by over there than even in Stillwater or Norman.

There just isn't a sufficient database to know who they really are.

A bigger question could be; why don't any of the nations immediately surrounding them want to take them in?

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should America accept refugees from the Middle East?

Yes, no. Toughts?

Why would they want to come to the US? The place is filled with hatred towards any refugee from the ME... Muslim, Christian or other. Hell, the people of the US pretty much hate everybody including each other.

Matthew 22:36-40 -

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deny.
The head of the CIA, and NSA have said many times that allowing the migrants in will allow more ICIS and terrorist to infiltrate the country.

We have enough home grown without allowing more in.

Just saw a report today that showed ICIS using mustard gas against the Kurds. They were trying to develop a kitchen recipe for it to distribute over social media.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deny. (fwiw - I'd say the same thing were they Christians or Australian Atheists or whatever) We have enough, and what we have ain't a "melting pot" anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom