Refusing to Poop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the guy eats then he has to eliminate the waste. If he doesn't eat he will die and that is not what happened. I think the story is a pile of waste.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or a 7-eleven burrito (gut grenade)

Those big red ones? The ones that are only 99 cents? Man, I love those things! I generally nuke ‘em on high for like 40 seconds per side then finish them off in a greasy skillet before slathering them with hot sauce and some shredded cheese. If you really want a good Mexican style lunch, cut up some onion and jalapeños and throw ‘em on that bad boy. This is some seriously good eats! I dunno if it will help those of you are exceptionally full of it or not, but I credit these big reds with helping me stay regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, folks. I will assure you as a medical professional - you would be AMAZED at what the body can do, and how much poop can accumulate - not without discomfort, at all, but definitely possible.

Even without throwing up. I'm telling you... you would be AMAZED. There are documented cases of 20-40 pounds of poop being found on autopsy many times.

But hey, if you want to feel like that's impossible and this is "fake news"... that's cool. It's really no skin off my nose. lol

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, folks. I will assure you as a medical professional - you would be AMAZED at what the body can do, and how much poop can accumulate - not without discomfort, at all, but definitely possible.

Even without throwing up. I'm telling you... you would be AMAZED. There are documented cases of 20-40 pounds of poop being found on autopsy many times.

But hey, if you want to feel like that's impossible and this is "fake news"... that's cool. It's really no skin off my nose. lol

how dare you question their personal experiences learned while searching the internet.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom