Religious Topics and Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can we have religious discussions here? I looked in the FAQ and couldn't find that we could not speak about it...

If so, I have questions that 28 years of fundamental Christianity can't answer. Any theologians in the house?

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can we have religious discussions here? I looked in the FAQ and couldn't find that we could not speak about it...

If so, I have questions that 28 years of fundamental Christianity can't answer. Any theologians in the house?
Sounds ok to me. May prove to be interesting.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unless you're trolling this probably shouldn't be your go-to place for religious wisdom.

I've found wisdom in the strangest places. I don't mind the company just the content. Unfortunately, my latest opinions on these matters has caused somewhat of a division in my family. I've never been one to swim with the current though. Nobody wants to talk about it with me. Which really sucks.

However, I'd like to add that my wife is on board with the way I think. She's perfect for me. :D

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best I can offer is make your own 'deal' with your Deity, whoever that may be. If any religion was always right, there would not be so many different flavors.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, I don't even know where to start... So I'll make it simple... I think the plan of belief-based salvation is flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom