Reminder - Continue boycotting Mathis Brothers furniture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A "Stupid Sign" is one that says No Guns Allowed with the standard picture.

They are stupid because the owners of the businesses that put them up are stupid - very very very stupid... since ya know, criminals won't obey them, but the 'good guys' will obey them, which creates a 'free sittin duck killing zone' for violent criminals.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what sign, carry on my friend.I'll bet no one says a thing if you are buying furniture.Salesman won't lose sale and mgr. won't lose customer for fear of missing sales quotas.I'm just sayin'

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I hate going in there. You get swarmed by the sales people, and then 10 seconds later they are gone to somebody else, and you try to get somebody else to help and they won't as you already have a sales person.......Its been years since I was dragged kicking and screaming in through their front door by my wife......Now I have a reason to sit in the parking lot. My wife could care less about gunbuster signs.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I hate going in there. You get swarmed by the sales people, and then 10 seconds later they are gone to somebody else, and you try to get somebody else to help and they won't as you already have a sales person.......Its been years since I was dragged kicking and screaming in through their front door by my wife......Now I have a reason to sit in the parking lot. My wife could care less about gunbuster signs.

Yep, the one in Tulsa is just as bad. Sometimes it is like they are all the rejects from the car lots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom