Review: Secure Purse products. Just say no....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerDVM isn't a complainer and she avoids drama... so Giggles for you to **** this up means you and your employees ****ed up good. You probably deserve the bad press.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
giggles.jpg

After a bit of research, I'm going with "ran home crying."

She's not banned. Possibly modded, but not banned.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Giggles deleted their own posts. I disabled their account per their request.

I PM'd Giggles last night about their lack of disclosure of material connection as required by FTC rules, considering a Google search of their email address sent me to a LinkedIn profile for an apparent employee of Secure Purse. ("Apparent" used because I'm not sure when the profile was last updated). Giggles failed both to acknowledge the request for full disclosure or to deny a material connection.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I was, of course, disappointed with the quality, but it was the customer service that did and still does guarantee I won't be going back to them.

First, no one seems particularly sorry or even upset by the fact that the shoulder strap broke easily on a concealed carry bag. The same sorts of concerns are true with a purse as they are with a holster, including that you want to be sure the weapon can't be easily taken from you. If a strap breaks like that... that's a BIG deal. From their level of concern, you would have thought I was complaining about a stain on the leather.

And then their behavior from the time the facebook page went up... oh boy. I wasn't mad before. Rude, condescending... NOW I'm mad.

And of course, one of their people coming in here and pretending to just be some person who's "heard" good things about the company... that was just ridiculous.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I was, of course, disappointed with the quality, but it was the customer service that did and still does guarantee I won't be going back to them.

First, no one seems particularly sorry or even upset by the fact that the shoulder strap broke easily on a concealed carry bag. The same sorts of concerns are true with a purse as they are with a holster, including that you want to be sure the weapon can't be easily taken from you. If a strap breaks like that... that's a BIG deal. From their level of concern, you would have thought I was complaining about a stain on the leather.

And then their behavior from the time the facebook page went up... oh boy. I wasn't mad before. Rude, condescending... NOW I'm mad.

And of course, one of their people coming in here and pretending to just be some person who's "heard" good things about the company... that was just ridiculous.

Sorry you're out the money, but it's good you leave the feedback so others won't buy an inferior product.

Latest posts

Top Bottom