Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I still think it BS they dont enforce a curfew but bring in the Guard. And I think its BS the mainstream Media isnt giving this "LIVE" coverage. You know there was 1 protester shot and in critical condition? That there was violence last night between LEOs and protesters? Yet we have very little to no footage on the networks?

Are we being sensored? We get decent coverage during the day/midafternoon but not much or none after dark.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen stories on several media outlets on the shooting from last night and violence. I think the media is actually doing that part correctly. Total live coverage tends to fuel the fire to certain extent.
Only nice thing I've ever said about them...

Edit-- they still suck... (had to say it)

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still think it BS they dont enforce a curfew but bring in the Guard. And I think its BS the mainstream Media isnt giving this "LIVE" coverage. You know there was 1 protester shot and in critical condition? That there was violence last night between LEOs and protesters? Yet we have very little to no footage on the networks?

Are we being sensored? We get decent coverage during the day/midafternoon but not much or none after dark.

Don't know about sensors, but you may have been probed.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the 2 people shot was between private parties. Not police. I don't care to see live coverage. It really serves no point in my day. The situation has been mishandled from the beginning. First night of looting should have been put down with force and order restored. Instead the State and Feds called back the locals and have bungled the response. The looters now know they have free range to do whatever they want. People bitched about the militarized police, now they have the actual military trying to restore order. They never should be deployed against our populace. Obama and Holder have only made the situation worse and further weakened any police authority. Even if the cop is found innocent by the Feds, blood is to prolly be spilled when the National Guard has to put down the riot following that verdict.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Amazing shi+ happening tonight. We are seeing how we are going to be fought if there ever is a Natl uprising.

Protest containment tactics, kettleing, snatch n grab of leaders, diverting the eyes if the press, by the book tactics.

Just curious if they teach pointing/aiming firearms and looking thru scopes as part of crowd control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom