Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vigorous prosecution? Man, he didn't just throw officer Wilson under the bus...he parked a dump truck on top of him afterwards.

Dick.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vigorous prosecution? Man, he didn't just throw officer Wilson under the bus...he parked a dump truck on top of him afterwards.

Dick.

No kidding. Being a police officer is a job that keeps getting $hittier and $hittier all the time. Makes a fella wonder why they do it at all.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if your quoting the neo-Nazi ramblings as portrayed Norton is really the best example of level-headed conversation on a pro-2A message board.

It is a good movie, but yea. Unless you example here is to show that some of our members are as naive and consumed with hate as Derek was in the film. If that's it, carry on...

I know, in some crazy way it does makes sense if you are in that situation.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Second, a vigorous prosecution must now be pursued.

Wow. In my life I've never heard a more irresponsible statement by a sitting governor. It is 100% not his place to say that. He just killed any possibility of a fair an impartial investigation of the shooting.

He repeatedly called for "justice" for the Brown family. What if it turns out that justice for the Brown family is that they raised a young man who lawfully forfeited his life due to his criminal acts? What if the shooting was justified? Did this governor even hold out the possibility of that?

I expected this officer to get railroaded, but to call for it on national TV? I hope he gets the best lawyer in the country and makes them eat this. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom