RIP OSA member jbarnett

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Jeff owned Randy’s Tire and Alignment in Shawnee, he was a few years younger than me in high school so I don’t know him that well, he was having some health issues and went to Norman for a surgical procedure and there was complications from the surgery that he could not recover from.

My wife worked with his wife for years and they are friends on Facebook and she is having a very difficult time as she is having health issues as well, last year was very difficult for her and it looked like things started to get better for them until Jeff got sick.

Sad situation, on top of all of that they are also in the middle of moving houses from what I’ve heard, the small town of Tecumseh is pulling together for the family and supporting them as much as they can. I will pass on to her the kind words and thoughts and prayers from this family that she probably has never met, it will bring her some relief for sure.
I have only been in Randy's tire shop a few times and I didn't know Jeff although I probably saw him there. I grew up with Randy and I didn't know he had sold the shop.

Condolences to Jeff's family and friends.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn
I knew him pretty well about 10 years ago. All gun type stuff.
They sad thing is I really don’t remember much about him other than I liked him the longer you’ve known people the less you recall about particulars and the more you remember the important part; that he was a nice guy

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the members here shared the news with me today.

I am saddened to hear of Jeff's passing. I met Jeff along with a handful of other OSA members in 2010 on a OSA group striper fishing trip. The fishing trip was a great time and the start of a great friendship with more than just Jeff. Jeff was always willing to lend a hand or an ear. He will be missed.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/striper-fishing-trips.88957/page-2
52476-ai106.photobucket.com-albums-m277-hunter-fish-DSC01312.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom