RIP to my Dad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtngunr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost my dad to complications from cancer on Saturday the 21st. Fortunately I was able to be with him the days leading up to his sudden passing He was surrounded by his family who loved him dearly.
My love for the 2A and Firearms is because of him. We went to every gun show that was nearby. We spent countless hours shooting and cleaning our guns.
I will miss him tremendously. He was the best Dad a child could have.
I lost mine to a drunk driver when I was 17, and he was no great dad. You were, and are, blessed,

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost my dad to complications from cancer on Saturday the 21st. Fortunately I was able to be with him the days leading up to his sudden passing He was surrounded by his family who loved him dearly.
My love for the 2A and Firearms is because of him. We went to every gun show that was nearby. We spent countless hours shooting and cleaning our guns.
Man that is a rough time. So sorry! It is hard enough losing a parent but to watch them go that way hurts. Prayers for you and your family.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fawk Cancer. Lost mine 8 years ago to cancer. So sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom