Ron Paul Deserves A Proper Graph!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not hatin on anybody and I have not decided who I am backing yet. At this point I am only narrowing the field with who I can not support. I probably will not decide until right before the primaries. They all have strengths and weaknesses. Some are good in some areas but rotten in others. None of them are just what I would like to see other then, not Obama.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope the Paulbots have been caught several times rigging the online polls and bragging about it. Granted it is not all Paul supporters or even most of them. Just enough it make him look stupid. The sad thing is he does have a few good ideas but will never be taken seriously because of stuff like this. I think it even rules out anybody picking him for the VP slot.

Nope he is very overrepresented in the Facebook generation. The online polls don't have to be hacked.... the kids are there. When Paul fizzled out last time they jumped ship to support Obama. Paul said so himself.
In 2007 CNBC accused the Ron Paul supporters of hacking their poll. After gathering more evidence the editor admitted that it had not been hacked.

Are you really surprised that a liberal Republican got the most votes on NBC.com? There were 25%+ gaps between Clinton and Obama in 2007 but we didn't have anybody whining "Foul!"

i18.photobucket.com_albums_b143_dasimbaking21_Gifs_ChipperJones.gif

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope he is very overrepresented in the Facebook generation.

Paul has had some rabid, almost cultish supporters long before facebook, so I'm not sure I buy that, either. Remember: the "Tea Party" people all but plagiarized thier rally ideas from the Paul supporters, who had been doing that for some time. I'm almost inclined to agree with Rick; it seems the Paul supporters really stack the polls, even if they aren't hacked. They are much more involved than the rest of the brain-dead, "heard all about him/her on CBS" crowd. I for one am not a "Paul-bot", but as of now will likely spend my vote in the primary on him. I pretty much have little use for the rest of the field, although I need to check Huntsman out some more.

My hope is that his son Rand picks up where his dad left off, and maybe he can be a real factor in the future.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paul has had some rabid, almost cultish supporters long before facebook, so I'm not sure I buy that, either. Remember: the "Tea Party" people all but plagiarized thier rally ideas from the Paul supporters, who had been doing that for some time. I'm almost inclined to agree with Rick; it seems the Paul supporters really stack the polls, even if they aren't hacked. They are much more involved than the rest of the brain-dead, "heard all about him/her on CBS" crowd. I for one am not a "Paul-bot", but as of now will likely spend my vote in the primary on him. I pretty much have little use for the rest of the field, although I need to check Huntsman out some more.

My hope is that his son Rand picks up where his dad left off, and maybe he can be a real factor in the future.

http://www.nationalpolls.com/2008/articles/ron-paul-internet-supporters-demographic-data.html

thanks

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now some of his supporters have been caught promoting their preferred candidate using decidedly unsavory means. SecureWorks has released a report detailing the mechanisms behind a four day pro-Paul spam flood (one that we noted back on November 1). Apparently a botnet was employed to send unsolicited emails via infected computers, in much the same illegal style that's used to hawk pirated software and disc0unt v1agra.

I have also seen reports this type thing was used in online polls.

I am trying to find the piece online about some of the other tricks used.

Latest posts

Top Bottom