Ron Paul Deserves A Proper Graph!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://clearlypresentable.wordpress.com/2011/09/09/ron-paul-deserves-a-proper-graph/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A couple of days ago we had another Republican debate with Ron Paul performing strongly again, so strongly in fact that on NBC’s poll a whopping 57% of the public had said that Paul was the winner, not too shabby eh? Below is the poll they display on their site to show this crushing majority.

clearlypresentable.files.wordpress.com_2011_09_presentation1.j1c8a8d82586714adebc9f96075f3edfe.jpg

Let’s take a closer look at the top three candidates, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney and Rick Perry

Below is how NBC would like you to see the results.

clearlypresentable.files.wordpress.com_2011_09_slide3.png_0e6391a6a14def43e4d31f4f5b711870.png

And below in blue we have the real proportionality between these results, no bar-stretching involved.

clearlypresentable.files.wordpress.com_2011_09_slide41.png_0e6391a6a14def43e4d31f4f5b711870.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now while the poll really only proves that Paul's followers are the most internet saavy (I don't think he was the most articulate in the debate), I like the guy enough to share this with you guys. I feel reeeeealy sorry for the poor bastards that make up the .9% who voted for Santorum. I pray they simply clicked the wrong option.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As Cards pointed out, this is an active response internet poll and NBC does not claim that it is scientifically acurate. I do agree that NBC should find a more scientic way to depict their unscientific results.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet another internet poll slanted by the Paulbots. If he ever did that well in a scientific poll he would stand a chance but the way the internet polls get gamed by his followers just makes him look stupid. It is like even his followers do not think he stands any chance unless they cheat.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet another internet poll slanted by the Paulbots. If he ever did that well in a scientific poll he would stand a chance but the way the internet polls get gamed by his followers just makes him look stupid. It is like even his followers do not think he stands any chance unless they cheat.

Rick, I'm inclined to agree with you. (It's only 86 degrees in Hell) But I wouldn't put this at the feet of the Paul supporters.
Why do the networks put this sort of thing out there in the first place?
"Thank you for participating in our meaningless survey." Absurd nonsense and many times more of it.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's more likely that his followers are simply overrepresented in the Facebook generation.

But I like your style..... I'll apply similar logic to telephone polls when possible.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's more likely that his followers are simply overrepresented in the Facebook generation.

But I like your style..... I'll apply similar logic to telephone polls when possible.

Nope the Paulbots have been caught several times rigging the online polls and bragging about it. Granted it is not all Paul supporters or even most of them. Just enough it make him look stupid. The sad thing is he does have a few good ideas but will never be taken seriously because of stuff like this. I think it even rules out anybody picking him for the VP slot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom