Rose Bowl: OU - Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy hell, what a game. I have no nails left on my fingers and my bourbon is gone.

Sorry man, I’m fresh out of extra fingernails. Got plenty bourbon though. Plenty. Proper preparation prevents ... well... you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have the Heisman Trophy winner and you don't throw into the endzone once in 2 overtimes..?????

This is for you Riley.

mp9K9SG.jpg

One thing that perturbed me badly was after halftime he ran Anderson right up the middle on every single 1st down. Right into the Bulldog wall over and over and over. 2nd half play calling was definitely a little off from the norm, but this is the best defense they've faced too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm now in the throw out stoops column. OU needs to learn how to tackle by throwing their arms around the guy they want to tackle and taking him down, not just throwing themselves at their ankles.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably the best game i watched all season. The OU receive, that young kid should be a pretty fantastic receiver over the next couple years if he can keep his head screwed on straight. And seems like the cornerback, #13, needs to be put on the bench. Hard to believe that on a team like OU there is not another upperclassmen that could do a better job than 13 at corner. And will be interesting to see how the QB turns out. If he is smart he should be real good with the speed he is claimed to have. How's his arm?

Fromm will unfortunately get the Heisman in a couple years if he keeps growing and learning. Pretty amazing performance by him. And i think we have found a lot of common ground between me and a lot of you..........Go Tigers!!!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They say defense wins championships. I wanted to believe with a good enough offense you could win anyway. Turns out, without a run defense, you can't get out of the semi's. Oh well....

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They say defense wins championships. I wanted to believe with a good enough offense you could win anyway. Turns out, without a run defense, you can't get out of the semi's. Oh well....
Not even sure it was the run defense. Had them in obvious pass situations several times and Stoops decides to rush 3 against a freshman QB. Stupid. Stoops needs to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom