Rossi ranch hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I almost bought one of the Mare's legs.

Actually, they are worthless as teets on a boar hog like that (other than cool factor) - But, BUT - take that as a good starting point, simply add a regular stock with SBR form/fee, and then you've really got something cool & useful - I'm thinking of doing that, but I'll do it ONLY if there's enough meat on the barrel past the tube mag connection to thread for suppressor, and it doesn't look like there is without shortening the tube mag.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see lots of holes in ceilings, walls, doors,etc. I know you all are careful and all that, and would never attempt a John Wayne move with a loaded gun......but it will happen, now whether you own up to it, is another story. I shot out my moms window doing just that when I was 14. Damn lucky it went out a window and not a sibling or a cow or anything else. .30-30 would kind of suck hitting something you loved or cared about. Be careful, check and recheck and then use a dummy round, because it will be just too tempting to not sling this thing around. There is probably a faux John wayne on youtube already doing it on a 4 wheeler or some sacralige

but I must say, it would make a hell of a cool shorty in .45 colt. that is pretty impressive slug, and can loaded waaaaaaaay up.

I'm too broke to buy a gun and risk dinging it up by twirling it around. (Not to mention the safety issues you mentioned)

Latest posts

Top Bottom