Ranch Hand Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. That’s why I went back for a second one.
I know two shops that has used the ones like I have. They were the ones that convinced me to buy them. That orange one is super low profile for low cars.

But they came out with an all terrain one that is the cats meow! Knowing you and how’d you use one you would love that big wheeled one. I have used one and for working off pavement they are awesome!

898AC5D0-4367-4A38-94E0-7AFE140FC91B.png

Last edited:

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. That’s why I went back for a second one.
I know two shops that has used the ones like I have. They were the ones that convinced me to buy them. That orange one is super low profile for low cars.

But they came out with an all terrain one that is the cats meow! Knowing you and how’d you use one you would love that big wheeled one. I have used one and for working off pavement they are awesome!

View attachment 455966
Yeah, I bought one last year that BADLAND Jack is a good buy. I had a few coupons and end up saving over 60 dollars.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I equipped my 2002 Dodge RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins Diesel Manual 5 Speed which I bought in 2001 with the following in the winter of 2010:
BUCK-STOP Outback: (2) Rigid Off-road White LEDs; (2) Rigid Off-Road Amber LEDs ($3299 + (2) Pair Rectangular (3 1/2” x 5”) Cutouts ($129.95) +
Warn 16.5Ti Winch: ($2839.99) + Shipping

It all still works……

1708704470751.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I equipped my 2002 Dodge RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins Diesel Manual 5 Speed which I bought in 2001 with the following in the winter of 2010:
BUCK-STOP Outback: (2) Rigid Off-road White LEDs; (2) Rigid Off-Road Amber LEDs ($3299 + (2) Pair Rectangular (3 1/2” x 5”) Cutouts ($129.95) +
Warn 16.5Ti Winch: ($2839.99) + Shipping

It all still works……

View attachment 456247

Great looking setup! I am on my 11th Dodge Diesel. Started in 89 with a Cab and Chassis.

Damn those Warn Winches has not gotten cheaper, I have ran a few of them over many years.
Yours ever quits, look into the Bad Lands, they have more than proved themselves.

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great looking setup! I am on my 11th Dodge Diesel. Started in 89 with a Cab and Chassis.

Damn those Warn Winches has not gotten cheaper, I have ran a few of them over many years.
Yours ever quits, look into the Bad Lands, they have more than proved themselves.
This one broke the mounting bolts installed by a Truck and Auto Accessories Dealer when I was pulling my wife’s 2000 Excursion Diesel out of the mud. I replaced them myself with Grade 8 Hardware. You can’t see the flatbed in the picture. It’s equipped with a Gooseneck Receiver, 90 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank and Electric Fuel Pump. I use for refueling our diesel tractor, side by side and zero turn mower. Also, it will get me from S.E. Alabama to Oklahoma and back without having to stop at a refueling station. I bought the truck new in 2001 and it still runs great. My son here in Alabama thinks I need to get rid of it because I’m going to be 77yrs old if I make it to April, pretty crippled up with rheumatoid arthritis, it’s a manual transmission and i use a stainless steel bucket to climb into it; but I tell him I want to be buried in it. My wife says, “The sooner, the better!”

Latest posts

Top Bottom