Ranch Hand Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one broke the mounting bolts installed by a Truck and Auto Accessories Dealer when I was pulling my wife’s 2000 Excursion Diesel out of the mud. I replaced them myself with Grade 8 Hardware. You can’t see the flatbed in the picture. It’s equipped with a Gooseneck Receiver, 90 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank and Electric Fuel Pump. I use for refueling our diesel tractor, side by side and zero turn mower. Also, it will get me from S.E. Alabama to Oklahoma and back without having to stop at a refueling station. I bought the truck new in 2001 and it still runs great. My son here in Alabama thinks I need to get rid of it because I’m going to be 77yrs old if I make it to April, pretty crippled up with rheumatoid arthritis, it’s a manual transmission and i use a stainless steel bucket to climb into it; but I tell him I want to be buried in it. My wife says, “The sooner, the better!”

Haaaaaa!
Sounds Familiar on a few accounts. The Truck, my “bones and undercarriage” are wore out!
And definitely the wife. Have had mine now for 44 years.

All my trucks had fuel tanks, I put a 40 gallon in this one, Reese 5th Wheel and Goose Ball. The winch will run in front and rear. I used to run 100 gallon tanks when I had my Dozer Business. Now just RV and occasional Tractor and Jeep hauling.

Just finished up the install of a pair of 1200 lumen Fog Lights in the Ranch Hand.
And New Front and Rear Shocks and a Steering Stabilzer

IMG_5725.jpeg
IMG_5732.jpeg

IMG_5731.jpeg

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haaaaaa!
Sounds Familiar on a few accounts. The Truck, my “bones and undercarriage” are wore out!
And definitely the wife. Have had mine now for 44 years.

All my trucks had fuel tanks, I put a 40 gallon in this one, Reese 5th Wheel and Goose Ball. The winch will run in front and rear. I used to run 100 gallon tanks when I had my Dozer Business. Now just RV and occasional Tractor and Jeep hauling.

Just finished up the install of a pair of 1200 lumen Fog Lights in the Ranch Hand.
And New Front and Rear Shocks and a Steering Stabilzer

View attachment 456556View attachment 456557

View attachment 456558
Nice, ‘Old’ Man. We were married 53 years on December 19th. It sure goes fast when you marry a good one. I tell young fellas, “If you want to feel as if you’re living forever, marry a mean girl that you hate!

Latest posts

Top Bottom