Ruger® Wrangler™----MSRP $249

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I will add an update on this thread. I was a pretty big supporter of Heritages at the $99 price point till I had a couple break and it was a pain getting them sorted out. I know a young man that has been using a wrangler real hard for the last few weeks since he got it. The gun has had some minor polishing and the springs swapped with some wolf springs to lighten the trigger and hammer pulls. The gun has very aggressive knurling and honestly the prep of the gun before ceracoat is not much to look at. The loading gates are still a beast. After saying that I will say the little gun is a tank and can be run hard. IMO it is a much stouter gun than the Heritage. This young man I know had the fortune of winning this over the weekend with his wrangler.

upload_2020-11-1_9-52-21.png

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most RR I have seen of late have been $149 the wrangler I spoke of was $169 on sale. No comparison imo after some time with both. Like I said I was at one time a fan of RR especially at $99 -$129 price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom