Ruger is making a stand, how about you!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link.I will use it for my purposes.However Ruger? REALLY? Is this the same Bill Ruger company that for the 1994 AWB, was quoted as saying "no honest man needs a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds"? A Little hipocritical wouldn't you say?:anyone:

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link.I will use it for my purposes.However Ruger? REALLY? Is this the same Bill Ruger company that for the 1994 AWB, was quoted as saying "no honest man needs a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds"? A Little hipocritical wouldn't you say?:anyone:

He probably changed his mind since Mini 14s are flying off the shelf.

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its good to see Ruger come around the past few years with products like the SR556, BX25, SR pistols, and all of their conceal carry firearms. I used their website last night to send emails to all of my elected officials.

Last edited:

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually sympathetic to Bill Ruger. He had lawsuits flying at him every which way and finally caved to the pressure. I think the whole mess killed him. I'm glad whoever is running the show has the cajones to stand up and speak out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom