Ruger now offering factory 25rd Mags for the 10/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like that it can be taken apart for cleaning.

I've never had a problem with STEEL Lips. HOT lips, yes...

When you consider the retail price for factory Ruger 10 rounders is between $15 and $20, this isn't so bad for a FACTORY 25 rounder.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I may wait until these have been out for a while and have gotten some reviews or I may buy one of these and try it for a year or so to see how it works.

Doesn't BDM make a 10/22 mag?

Not sure on the BDM 10/22 mags. Not saying these new Rugers will be junk, but for $30 each, I think they could have come up with a more reliable design for a magazine. I'm with you on waiting for other people to buy then and give reviews on the performance before I spend my money on them.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that would look sweet on my ATI pistol grip stock 10/22. You sir, are in charge of posting the first range report, all other shooting related tasks must be put on the back burner until then.

Anybody know if they are available at other retailers? (and possibly for less $$?)

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The fit and finish is excellent. Like the 10-rounder, the lips are metal. They feel solid. Insertion and extraction from the magazine well is smooth and effortless. Loading rounds doesn't take any more effort than the standard 10-rounder.

As to when I can try them out that might not happen for a few days because of my work schedule. :(

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom