Ruger Peach Prices!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1/2 bushel =55$ 😱. Never ever thought I’d see that. Now for the really good part, 4 peaches =12$. What’s this world coming to?
They have been these prices for several years.
The orchard I harvest out of is in ada.
It’s the only commercial peach tree orchard that Iv found. No peaches are grown in Stratford. The trees sugar sand are still several years from production.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grabbed a cantaloupe from the feller down the road who has been selling them out of his truck bed for years. Said the farmers are wanting $2.00 for them now and $7.00 for a watermelon. Just two years ago I was buying them at 3 for $5.00.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A guy was parked in a truck selling watermelons at29th and Choctaw Rd and I thought,I’d liketohave one. I gave the wife $8.00 thinking she’d bring back a buck or two and she came back and said theguy wanted $20.00! We drove away. I’m not going to make his car payment!
For $20.00 I can buy two steaks with all the trimmings and have a great meal.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Grabbed a cantaloupe from the feller down the road who has been selling them out of his truck bed for years. Said the farmers are wanting $2.00 for them now and $7.00 for a watermelon. Just two years ago I was buying them at 3 for $5.00.
$7.00 for a watermelon is cheap right now if it's much more than tiny. I've been seeing them advertised for $12 to $20.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been getting the small to medium-small watermelons they sell at Walmart for the past few weeks. Surprisingly, they've been pretty good and are priced at just under $6. I stopped at one of those roadside truck-bed sellers up near Seminole. Yeah...I just laughed when he said $20. I don't care that it's a little bigger. It's not worth $20.

Latest posts

Top Bottom