• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Ruger RSM 416 Rigby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron G58

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
3800$
Trade Value or Items Looking For
No trades
Caliber
416 Rigby
Hard to find Ruger RSM 416 Rigby with Zeiss Conquest 1-4x24 scope. Circassian walnut wood, 23 inch barrel. 1 standing and 2 leafs on the rear sight. Bought for an Africa hunt but never went. It has approx. 20 rounds through it. Comes with 100 rounds of Nosler Trophy Grade Ammo ($1000 value). I’m guessing the gun is 20 years old. It’s in great condition. $3800 cash.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    9.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    9.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    940.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

J****r

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to find Ruger RSM 416 Rigby with Zeiss Conquest 1-4x24 scope. Circassian walnut wood, 23 inch barrel. 1 standing and 2 leafs on the rear sight. Bought for an Africa hunt but never went. It has approx. 20 rounds through it. Comes with 100 rounds of Nosler Trophy Grade Ammo ($1000 value). I’m guessing the gun is 20 years old. It’s in great condition. $3800 cash.

I’m interested in your Ruger 416. I’m from Logan, Utah. Can we communicate by PM or do I need to register with okshooters? Please let me know. Thanks

J****r

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate your interest, but I’d really like to sell it local and not have to ship it.
I’m happy to take everything off your hands for your asking price, or just the rifle and scope if it’s easier for you to sell the ammo locally. My son in law owns Lamborn Precision Rifles, LLC here and is an FFL. I can PM you a copy of his FFL, and you can just ship the rifle by USPS to his business address with a copy of his FFL taped to the shipping box. I’ll cover all shipping and insurance costs. Would that work?

J****r

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m happy to take everything off your hands for your asking price, or just the rifle and scope if it’s easier for you to sell the ammo locally. My son in law owns Lamborn Precision Rifles, LLC here and is an FFL. I can PM you a copy of his FFL, and you can just ship the rifle by USPS to his business address with a copy of his FFL taped to the shipping box. I’ll cover all shipping and insurance costs. Would that work?
I understand your preference to only deal with in-state buyers.
I didn’t realize in trying to respond promptly to your classified that popped up in my internet search for a Ruger 416 Rigby yesterday, that it would entail such a new computer experience.
As you can tell from my mistakes, I have no forum chat communication experience.
But, I am a legit buyer with years of hunting the West, Alaska, and Africa where I took a trophy Buffalo with a bow.
I would like to purchase your Ruger .416 Rigby on the terms stated in your classified (or minus the ammo if easier for you) to go with my CZ in the same caliber. I am also interested in the CZ .375 you have listed.
Please PM me through this forum or at [email protected], if interested. Thanks!