Ruger SR1911 Role Call!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SR1911 Ownership

• Got It! :)

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • Still Waiting...

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Gonna Get It One O' These Days

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • Gave Up Waiting/Sour Grapes :(

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Had One and Sold It.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 26 24.5%

• Total voters

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I said and that's exactly what I did. Couldn't let it slip by, man...
Just shot it today for the first time! Only had just under a hundred rounds, but it ran flawlessly. I'll finish setting up the press for 45acp today, so next weekend will be a shoot-a-rama!
Don't know what it is, but I shot it more accurately than I shoot my Springfield Armory Mil-Spec. I really think those big dotted sights help my aging eyes... The gun just feels great and I thoroughly enjoyed watching those big ol' holes blast through my bleeding zombie target! haha

I find it a bit ironic that the number of people that "aren't interested" equals the number of proud owners. lol

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very Nice..
I would be a Proud owner , but alas its a litttle out of my price range for a bit longer.
But I did get a 2011/1911 RIA with the combat sights....so Please , Please ...what ever you do ...just give us the great range reports....dont ever offer for Me to shoot it...even if I bring the ammo.....and my new to me 10g double barrel black powder shotgun...( I hear you kinda fancy those)...Sonny... ;)

GusMan405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had mine for 2 weeks now and I love it. I have only put about 100 rounds through it. Has anyone shot lead bullets through it, and if so, how did it shoot?

cowboyweasel

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one for my birthday, then I let the wife shoot it. Now I finally have the second one so I finally got my gun back. Love it and love the look that she gets when she's shot a magazine (or 2 or 3 or ...)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Got mine 3 weeks ago or so...still need to go shoot it. I love its fit and finish and the fact its made in the USA..
i102.photobucket.com_albums_m84_mch6933_2012_09_15_01_50_53_940.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom