Ruger SR1911 Role Call!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SR1911 Ownership

• Got It! :)

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • Still Waiting...

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Gonna Get It One O' These Days

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • Gave Up Waiting/Sour Grapes :(

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Had One and Sold It.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 26 24.5%

• Total voters

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine, got it for a great price as a graduation gift to myself :) The trigger is a bit sloppy, I'll admit, but it shoots like a dream. It is sloppier than even my RIA compact, but it is oh so pretty and more accurate than I am. I am sure I will replace the trigger and probably bob it as well, but not today...

chief63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Ruger SR1911 is my first and so far only 1911, thus I really don't have a lot of trigger time on other 1911s to compare with. Its sexy and accurate, so I like it, especially at the price point.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got lucky today and found one of the these at Bullitt Firearms,didn't know Ruger had made the commander version.Too good to pass up!

[Broken External Image]

chris32817

New to the site!
Reaction score
I picked up the Full size and loved it so much I got the Commander. Problem came up when my 2 boys wanted one. I'm keeping the commander giving the full size to my oldest and have another one on the way for the other kid. Anyone know where I can get some engraving done? Just need some initials done.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked up a full size. 2nd I've owned and still love em! Does anyone else's trigger have some "jiggle" to it? I googled it and its fairly common but my old one didnt do it. Nothing I can't get past though!

Attachments

• image-3790863209.jpg
    image-3790863209.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 171

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had Dr Greyson do some work on mine, including firing a new trigger. I thought it was good before, it is even better now! Going to have him fit a new bushing and thumb safety once I'm able to. I highly recommend looking into his "reliability tuning", you won't be disappointed!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom