S&W 500 Magnum Vs. Swimming Pool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't think this has been posted before.

Now I'm going to assume for the sake of my enjoyment that he owns the next mile of land downrange.

Last edited by a moderator:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice.

I had a .500 several years back and it was fun for a while. Be prepared if you shoot the heaviest Corbon loads out of it... PUNISHING!

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bullet never made it out of the pool.

That's correct, the other side doesn't even break. Plus I'm sure a lot of people watched the Episode of Myth Busters where they shot the rifles in the pool to see how far under water you had to go to be safe from a bullet. It was crazy how quickly water slows a bullet down.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's correct, the other side doesn't even break. Plus I'm sure a lot of people watched the Episode of Myth Busters where they shot the rifles in the pool to see how far under water you had to go to be safe from a bullet. It was crazy how quickly water slows a bullet down.

Unless you miss... But that never happens when shooting right? :)

I won't lie, that was pretty cool though. I wonder if he went and searched for the slug afterwards (it's not exactly small).

The name of the Youtube poster was Akido - isn't there someone on these boards with a similar screen-name?

Latest posts

Top Bottom