Bucket List ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my home, buying a high end 3 axel diesel pusher motor home with 3 slide out min, and a tow vehicle, and live like @TerryMiller and just travel the country. My bucket list is all located here in America.
OK has nothing left for me other than mom and she's not long for this life anymore so ill wait.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Possibly achievable :
Go skydiving
Go bungee jumping off a bridge over a river
Go back to Europe and travel around again. (went for a month in 99 and haven't been able to go back since)

Possibly achievable, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to pull it off:
Buy 20+acres and a decent house to live in forever so I can build a nice range
Buy a restored 68 Mustang with at least 500hp

Would really like to, but I doubt it'll ever happen:
Buy a motorcycle in Europe and ride it all over for a month or 2 and then sell it before coming back home.
Buy 100+ acres with a really nice home to live in forever so I can build a REALLY nice range.
Go on a successful deer hunt. (been hunting numerous times, never once shot one)
Retire before I die (hopefully not completely broke and miserable like my mother did)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my home, buying a high end 3 axel diesel pusher motor home with 3 slide out min, and a tow vehicle, and live like @TerryMiller and just travel the country. My bucket list is all located here in America.
OK has nothing left for me other than mom and she's not long for this life anymore so ill wait.

Sorry to hear that about your mom. 😢 Scott actually used to try and convince me to do that. (Live in a motorhome. I can't do it. I know myself well enough to know that inside a year he would be a greasy spot in the road (where I ran over his ass) and I'd be in jail. I have never been inside none of those things that I've been able to get comfortable. I'm not sure what not is but I find ALL the "furniture" horribly stiff and ... Well ... Uncomfortable. There's no place to stretch out.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that about your mom. 😢 Scott actually used to try and convince me to do that. (Live in a motorhome. I can't do it. I know myself well enough to know that inside a year he would be a greasy spot in the road (where I ran over his ass) and I'd be in jail. I have never been inside none of those things that I've been able to get comfortable. I'm not sure what not is but I find ALL the "furniture" horribly stiff and ... Well ... Uncomfortable. There's no place to stretch out.
Oh, I'd have a lot of custom furniture, custom bed... I said high end. Might cost me $300,000 but beats paying my current utilities, upkeep, home ins and the ever increasing property tax.
Fees at a nice campground would be a drop in the bucket compared.
Diesel fuel is a different story but I can stay parked or drive as I want.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I'd have a lot of custom furniture, custom bed... I said high end. Might cost me $300,000 but beats paying my current utilities, upkeep, home ins and the ever increasing property tax.
Fees at a nice campground would be a drop in the bucket compared.
Diesel fuel is a different story but I can stay parked or drive as I want.
I live in the town where Foretravel motorhomes are built, and I know folks that work there and sell them. Unless you’re buying a used older model, I seriously doubt $300k would even get you close what you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom