S&W M&P15 PS and PSX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why? Because this is Oklahoma (Thank you Jesus!) and I can have one in the trunk all day long, anywhere I go!

Not why have two....hell, I have more than that. Why have two indentical rifles?

I tell my CA buddies about that, and they say the same thing when I tell them I carry one (or sometimes two) J-Frame S&W pistols instead of what they would carry. They just can't believe that we can (legally, with a SDA permit) carry whatever we want, south of 50 caliber :D

Better read the SDA. (Especially TITLE 21 § 1290.6.)

When I tell my CA buddies I got tired of carrying my glock around, that it was making my swim trunks sag, they think (like you might) that I'm nuts....

Two 340PD's works just fine!

Not crazy at all. If I were to carry only snubs, I'd have at least two on my person at all times because it's practical. But I don't know anyone who carries two carbines at one time. I'm just wondering why you would spend $2,000 twice to build two of the same gun when I sincerely doubt you'll ever fire enough rounds to wear one out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom