S&W22 Victory Pistol, a Ruger knock-off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two matches, and it hasn't had a hiccup yet.

Of course I would definitely be concerned about hiccups and it is good that the Victory is doing well in that area. But how does it compare accuracy wise, trigger pull wise, etc. to Rugers, Buckmarks, etc? I also wonder how long it will be before the "after market" items catch-up with all those available for the Ruger MKIIs and MKIIIs? IMHO, the Ruger MKs and the Ruger 10/22 have long held the high ground when a shooter, with either deep pockets or a whole lot of time&patience, lets his imagine go wild and he starts to trick out his Ruger .22cal fun gun. :wink2::D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steel challenge isn't bullseye shooting. Its a speed game, so I can't say about accuracy, but I believe it comes out with a 4lb trigger? Not bad for a recent factory pistol.
One has to spend a couple hundred $$ to get a 4lb trigger on a Ruger or Buckmark.
Its new, so the after market, market will catch up depending on how well the gun sells.

Latest posts

Top Bottom