Sadness... Virginia News Crew Shot Live

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This shooting was absolutely about race because the shooter was a racist as well as a prime example of the perpetually offended class of people that we have running around.

My only question is: What monuments are we going take down? What flags are we gonna ban? How will we rewrite the history books, in the name of "racial justice".

No justice, no peace!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. I just saw the lady's father and fiancé on the Kelly File. There's no way I could have held it together to do that, but he's now inspired. They're going full on after gun control. Buckle up!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. I just saw the lady's father and fiancé on the Kelly File. There's no way I could have held it together to do that, but he's now inspired. They're going full on after gun control. Buckle up!

I had to roll the eyes on the "hollow point" comment. I'm with you.... dunno how I could speak like that hours after my daughter had gotten murdered.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hatred and those who profit from it are at the root of the problem, not guns. The common pattern between this murderer and the South Carolina murderer was that both were losers who bought into racially based hatred. People of good will need to join together and condemn those who promote hatred and racial divisiveness. Farrakhan, Sharpton, storm front and the KKK are all culpable. Why is no one condemning them?

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The left has been dealing faux injustice like crack for so long, it's starting to reach the point where they're going to start reaping what they sow.
Black Lies Matter interrupting brunches in LA and NY, the reporter that got robbed last year in Ferguson, the reporter that got attacked this year in the 2nd annual Mike Brown Loot-a-Thon, teachers facing bullying and physical attacks from thug students. I expect progs to start endorsing "reparations" out of fear pretty soon.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/geo...by-black-pansy-and-obamas-an-ignorant-baboon/
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_08_27_a3ec4226c0339f43dc442f1b6444c4fe.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom