Sale\sell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This reminds me of the movers that I used umpteen years ago to haul boxes into the first home we bought.

They used sharpie on all of the boxes to identify which box went to which room. Later I found out that all of the boxes in the garage were spelled either "GRAGE" or "GARGE". We're talking at least 20 or 30 big boxes too and not once did they get it spelled correctly. It's a big running joke now between me, my wife and friends where anytime the garage is referenced, we use one of the two spellings and everyone replies with the other.

I even cut out a cardboard sample of both and have them stuck away somewhere with the itention of nailing them above the grage (or garge) door at some point. :)

Guy I work with told me he had a plumber that left a note on an outside spigot, that said "Tarn twarge howse". Yeah.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heeeere's your sign...

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z444_sceptrex_dream.jpg

THIS.....rules!

And Tanner, that is awesome!!!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember folks, if in doubt about the grammar in your post, PM our resident grammar Nazis and check before you post. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom