Sale\sell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From some one who has what society calls a "learning disability" ... I strive with every post I place to "get it right" in all areas, spelling, grammer, and usage, that being said, I'm imperfect, I've no nail prints in my palms. I agree, I've seen/saw some atrocious posts but, here and on other sites, but common y'all we all didn't graduate "some come loudly". Some of us on here are"high dislexic school out drops", (scary thing is Ive got no problem understanding what I just wrote in jest). An just for

The internet is not just for the intelligent/perfect its foreveryone, (God bless America plays softy in the background) infact the internet attracts the exact oppsite. A haven for all, the ignorant and intelligent alike, give me your vote in Nov and I'll unite all the dummies and egg heads, and togather we can make a more gooder country. (Sorry I've been watching waaay too many political events)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen this thread, right after I seen something else....

No since getting wound up about grammer and speling, those that care show it in there posts, those that don't can't here wut you are saying.

I have to go get the breaks fixed on my truck.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is my all time favorite when uddered from the lips of someone trying to impress:

Mute is to be or made to be quiet; Mute your pie hole.
Moot is an issue that is of no importance; That pie hole can spew some really moot points.

Latest posts

Top Bottom