Satanic Monument At the State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm lost. I don't even know what this means?
Non-Christian vs Christian attack, typical of the current worldwide attitude.
Those who refuse to believe the Bible and remain on the wide path to destruction have no faith to believe a serpent in the Garden of Eden tempted Eve, who was made by God from Adam's rib, who was also made by God from the dust of the earth. Mind-boggling.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Non-Christian vs Christian attack, typical of the current worldwide attitude.
Those who refuse to believe the Bible and remain on the wide path to destruction have no faith to believe a serpent in the Garden of Eden tempted Eve, who was made by God from Adam's rib, who was also made by God from the dust of the earth. Mind-boggling.
Its a reaction to the blatant Christian interference in government. Not mind-boggling either considering what the Bible says about us sinners.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
give us some examples of what you mean by blatant Christian interference.
The fight against marriage equality based upon some passages in the Torah and writings by Paul. The building of religious monuments on state property. The push to force Christian morality upon the people through the law. The sanctimonious display of so many of our elected leaders of moral superiority and responsibility to enforce those divine laws of God. Anyone who runs government through what they perceive as God is interfering and corrupting the system.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
reminds me of the lawsuit against OK for putting the Indian on the license plate. Someone will find a way or a reason they don't agree with it. It's part of humanity and wanting to be different.

If the law allows it, it should be considered. You could put 10 Christians in a room and still get 10 different opinions on the subject. You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time...well you know the rest.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fight against marriage equality based upon some passages in the Torah and writings by Paul.
check, i get that.
The building of religious monuments on state property.
I kinda see that too.
The push to force Christian morality upon the people through the law.
this is the one im more intersted in hearing about. Could you expand beyond the two previous examples?
The sanctimonious display of so many of our elected leaders of moral superiority and responsibility to enforce those divine laws of God. Anyone who runs government through what they perceive as God is interfering and corrupting the system.
Change the word "God" to "man" and you get the same result. Especially the sanctimonious moral superiority part. Some of the most pretentious people I have ever known would qualify.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fight against marriage equality based upon some passages in the Torah and writings by Paul. The building of religious monuments on state property. The push to force Christian morality upon the people through the law. The sanctimonious display of so many of our elected leaders of moral superiority and responsibility to enforce those divine laws of God. Anyone who runs government through what they perceive as God is interfering and corrupting the system.

Well, I'm not for government sanctioning anyone's choices, BUT....
It's not just the Torah and writings by Paul that condemn homosexuality. For some reason, a lot of folks think there was a great enlightenment from the 1960s up until now, that has revealed the true equality of men, women, lifestyle choices, etc...

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a Christian I firmly believe in the separation of Church and State, and that if we allow a Christian monument on state grounds, then we should allow ALL religious monuments, even those we do not agree with, on state grounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom