Satanic Monument At the State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am very, very, very disappointed to hear that the committee responsible for such things is no longer taking applications for monuments pending a "review of policy" ... :D

:rollingla

GC and I have been brainstorming ... I mean ... Really, they could make this thing work out for them if they just would. Each "interested party" could place a monument and be billed yearly for the upkeep and maintenance of the Capitol grounds, extrapolated out for the extra traffic all these monuments would bring to the area, of course ... :wink2:

Just think ... food vendors would be willing to pay to place their carts there ... the Governor could place those little mold-o-rama thingees (like they have a the zoo) in front of the really popular exhibits to bring in extra cash ... Of course, they would need to hire extra state employees to man the thing and for maintenance and up keep so it would help with job numbers ...

Who knows? Find a person with the right skill-set and I bet you could get all kinds of federal money ... Just gotta know where to look, right? :) Maybe they could even "find" enough money to do the repairs they need to do that the damned Indian has caused without making "us" pay for it ... :anyone:

HEY! What's not to like?!?! :D
Anybody know where we can get one of those giant revolver smoker trailers. I think it looked a little like a smith. We could park it at the capital. It would. E functional art.

Latest posts

Top Bottom