Satanic Monument At the State Capitol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had no idea we had this many furries in oklahoma. I found out we have a large number of suspesionists (those people that hang from hooks). I met a bunch at a party a couple weeks ago and got invited to their next big "hooker party." Should be a blast

Oh WOW ... Back in the day I would have been all over going to a suspension party ... :lookaroun WHAT?!?!? (HEY!! You guys go cuddle somewhere ... You're bothering me!! :D) Before I had my surgeries last year I had several piercings (bastardo doctors made me take them out ... :grumble:) Anyway, suspending is something that has always intrigued me ...

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, thanks for the assurance that continuing would be fruitful. But I see that it would not be. I could type for hours here putting forth my thesis on why man, seperated from God's Law and instead creating his law, is the root cause for the deception (a deceived man knows not that he is deceived) and the confusion that reins in the world. Scripture already does this. The emperical evidence bears this out. Instead of there being a worldwide nation under God and his Law, we have 192+ nations under their own laws that does nothing to advance mankind except cause strife and much death. As someone pointed out elsewhere on the forum, God wins eventually. I am still guilty of accepting man's law instead of God's Law. I've taken steps to return to God's Law as much as my fear of man's law stops me from going the entire distance. And I know that by my not accepting God's Law entirely I'm damning myself. I only hope God in all his loving mercy will be be merciful in his judgement of me. That's my hope. Time will tell if he will be.

Thanks and Godspeed. :)

I say this with all respect, Lynx, but I agree with JB. Your theology seems more "Muslim" than "Mainstream" Christian. Have you heard the good news? :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am very, very, very disappointed to hear that the committee responsible for such things is no longer taking applications for monuments pending a "review of policy" ... :D

:rollingla

GC and I have been brainstorming ... I mean ... Really, they could make this thing work out for them if they just would. Each "interested party" could place a monument and be billed yearly for the upkeep and maintenance of the Capitol grounds, extrapolated out for the extra traffic all these monuments would bring to the area, of course ... :wink2:

Just think ... food vendors would be willing to pay to place their carts there ... the Governor could place those little mold-o-rama thingees (like they have a the zoo) in front of the really popular exhibits to bring in extra cash ... Of course, they would need to hire extra state employees to man the thing and for maintenance and up keep so it would help with job numbers ...

Who knows? Find a person with the right skill-set and I bet you could get all kinds of federal money ... Just gotta know where to look, right? :) Maybe they could even "find" enough money to do the repairs they need to do that the damned Indian has caused without making "us" pay for it ... :anyone:

HEY! What's not to like?!?! :D

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welp, they've released the design.
kwtv.images.worldnow.com_images_24377317_BG1.jpg

http://www.news9.com/story/24377317/satanists-unveil-design-for-oklahoma-capitol-monument

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom