Savage FV SR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is mine. Vortex Diamond Back in Warne rings, Boyds tacticool stock, Caldwell bipod.

i121.photobucket.com_albums_o228_owu1bag5_bb4bfdae.jpg

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up getting the Savage FV SR for my quiet bolt gun. As much as I wanted the CZ, I decided that the cost was just too good to pass on. I'm pretty impressed with it so far. Yea, the stock is awful but it will work for me for a while. I ended up putting a Bushnell Trophy scope on it with Millet rings. It is stupid quiet with a Sparrow and subsonics. How much weight does the Boyds stock add? I like that it's factory set up is still plenty light to shoot off-hand.

ShadowAngel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anybody seen one of these locally or know anywhere online that might have them? Been looking, and can't find one.. and i've got a Sparrow ordered that i'd love to pair up with this rifle.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anybody seen one of these locally or know anywhere online that might have them? Been looking, and can't find one.. and i've got a Sparrow ordered that i'd love to pair up with this rifle.

I have seen them at Big Boys east of Mustang. If I see them with one in stock, I'll PM you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom