Savage Trading in Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was just in there to observe their prices, $350 for a spikes stripped lower???? $850 for a complete spikes lower with the cheap magpul furniture? Am I out of line or are they just straight crooks? Prices on mediocre holsters $20 over the other retailers in the metro area? I used to like that place, but never again.

Mods if this is the wrong section I'm sorry, didn't really know where it belonged

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i strolled in there once. i was the only one in the store, they never acknowledged my existance. lets at least talk about guns. won't get any of my hard earned cash...ever

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been there once, they guy I talked to was nice. Prices were a little higher, but this was last year before you know what happened. I won't go back. Sooner, HH or osa are the only places I buy from.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmmmm...last time I said something about those prices I was told by a member on here I didnt know what I was talking about. Apparently others agree that those prices are a little unrealistic.....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been there once, they guy I talked to was nice. Prices were a little higher, but this was last year before you know what happened. I won't go back. Sooner, HH or osa are the only places I buy from.

Don't rule out Big Boy's down just East of Mustang and on the South side of the road. They are even in the "s--l--o--w" process of building a range to the west of their store. We've purchased a few firearms out there.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been in there many times in the past. I pegged their gun prices at 30-40% higher than any other store. They have a good selection on survival gear though and all but one guy was pretty friendly.

The last time I was in there was the Monday after the Newtown Massacre. One of the guys marked up pmags 300%. The reasoning was that CTD was selling them for $59 that day.

Capitalism works two ways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom