Savage Trading in Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KZinOKC

Marksman
Reaction score
Take your chances with this d-bag. The owner Steve is not to be trusted. He owned a truck that he let a girlfriend drive, and she backed into my vehicle causing damage. He did everything he could to keep his insurance company from paying off. I'm lucky (excuse me, he's lucky) he had insurance. I prevailed as his insurance company could not dispute pictures and eyewitness statements.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Las time I stopped in, Steve was talking to a Rep behind the counter. The rep noticed that I wanted to look at a knife and told Steve. The ass looked at me and said "he doesn't need anything, he comes in here all the time and never buys". I hadn't been there in years and wont ever again.
Big Boys, Mustang Pawn and Gun, H&H, Sooner State, Sears, and Outdoor America because of their prices are where I shop.

VicToMeyeZR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about this store, but I will not do business with H&H. I have been in there a bunch of times, stood at the counter, and not one person offered to help me. I had a membership with the range, which just expired. Won't be going back there at all

orangpowr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had bought a few guns from Savage in the past before they up dated the store, was always happy with price and service. Last time I went in was looking for a Ruger AR , guy behind counter spent 30 telling how big a piece of crap Ruger guns were and they dont sell them anymore. I wont go back since my safe is full of Rugers.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know about this store, but I will not do business with H&H. I have been in there a bunch of times, stood at the counter, and not one person offered to help me. I had a membership with the range, which just expired. Won't be going back there at all

Your statement, on its face, looks like an exaggeration. Ignored? A bunch of times? Sounds more like the way Outdoor America used to be.

I am no apologist for H&H, but in my long experience of dealing with them that has never happened to me. Sometimes they are busy, but I have never been ignored. Getting a live person on the phone is another matter . . .

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your statement, on its face, looks like an exaggeration. Ignored? A bunch of times? Sounds more like the way Outdoor America used to be.

I am no apologist for H&H, but in my long experience of dealing with them that has never happened to me. Sometimes they are busy, but I have never been ignored. Getting a live person on the phone is another matter . . .

I'll agree with this. Every time I have ever been to H&H the service I recieved was excelent. Their prices were a little more than I have seen but it's what it is.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Maybe you pissed somebody off? I never have had a problem there...you sure you weren't at Gunworst?

Latest posts

Top Bottom