Savage Trading in Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there yrs ago...at the time, I wasn't a member here on OSA and I needed an FFL to recieve a pistol that I had shipped to me....he (Steve) charged me $45.....I didn't know any better at the time...to this day, it still bothers me to think that he got the better of me. I don't go back there anymore.

I will say this though...I bought my first semi-auto pistol there....a like new HK USP 45...got it for under $600 with three mags. A former Maint Supervisor of mine was really good friends with Steve and told me to mention his name...so I went in there and found what I wanted and told him that "so and so" sent me....he dropped the price and even cut out the tax. Was the one and only deal I got there.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i picked up my AR there price was higher but the guy appeared nice then went in a few months later and he began bad mouthing my AR IN FRONT OF ME TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER so I shall not return there, ever

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do know about Big Boys, and yes they are building the range slow, but i'll just be glad when it's finished. They always have a decent selection of firearms as well. Pretty knowledgeable

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to believe that have the stones to treat people like that. Ridiculous

You can't screw anybody over without their consent... Sucks, but that's business. I would suspect that their country chic furniture keep them in some kind of business. My sister got a pretty damn good deal on a couch, which was surprising considering the hilarity ensuing shlitz I gave the gun guys for their $900 Sig P238's at the same time.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True, but they are still way over price on their firearm stuff, granted I guess people pay their prices otherwise they'd sell something else or bring those prices down

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't screw anybody over without their consent... Sucks, but that's business. I would suspect that their country chic furniture keep them in some kind of business. My sister got a pretty damn good deal on a couch, which was surprising considering the hilarity ensuing shlitz I gave the gun guys for their $900 Sig P238's at the same time.

If you promise service after the sale you can screw over customers without their consent because that would be a part of the deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom