Saw the first "New" no gun sign today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in early November I mentioned Sooners Corner, a truck stop in Perry on I35 has posted a no weapons sign. I spoke with the manager about it and mentioned how many people I eat with after duck hunting 3 or 4 times a week and that I would not be patronizing their restaurant anymore. I know of several more people that made their feelings known in a good light as well.

I was forced to attend a family lunch last week at Sooners The waitress mentioned that is was a long time since she has seen us. I said it was because of that ridiculous sign right.... damn, The sign was removed. I thanked them for rethinking the matter and made sure they know our Duck crew will be back!

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the letter that was posted earlier. I can't remember where I got these cards from (either somebody on here or on NorthwestFirearms) but I've printed lots of these out and left them at businesses that have "no guns" signs.

No guns = No $ cards (front and back)

Latest posts

Top Bottom