SB1733 passed the Senate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When I got the lens update it said there was an Amendment added to SB 1733, does that mean it has been stopped and has to go thru a committee again to approve the amendment that was added? I Was glad that HB 2522 got voted on moved back to the house for the final vote I think, then to be signed by the Governor.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I got the lens update it said there was an Amendment added to SB 1733, does that mean it has been stopped and has to go thru a committee again to approve the amendment that was added? I Was glad that HB 2522 got voted on moved back to the house for the final vote I think, then to be signed by the Governor.

No, the amendment is a floor amendment and removes the word "in" from one line. It should be heard on the floor of the House this afternoon/evening.

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No, the amendment is a floor amendment and removes the word "in" from one line. It should be heard on the floor of the House this afternoon/evening.

Why did it need the word "in" removed? It just seems that they have these open carry bill's that have been out there for awhile to be worked on and at the last minute they want to start "dicking" with them like Wilson did. Which bill do you think MIGHT make it to the Governors desk first?

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why did it need the word "in" removed? It just seems that they have these open carry bill's that have been out there for awhile to be worked on and at the last minute they want to start "dicking" with them like Wilson did. Which bill do you think MIGHT make it to the Governors desk first?

It's not about first. I think SB1733 will make it because it has the same language in it as HB2522.

Latest posts

Top Bottom