House and Senate Democrats Are Coming After Your Ammunition Now - Ammo Act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of a bunch of pharmacies I.e. drug stores that sell ammo. Most any drug store out in the boonies in the Northwestern USA especially in Wyoming and Montana that sell not only ammo but rifles, shotguns and handguns, camping, hunting and fishing equipment..........probably some here in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and New Mexico as well. I know there are some in Missouri and Arkansas and Tennessee as well that sell all of the above

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of a bunch of pharmacies I.e. drug stores that sell ammo. Most any drug store out in the boonies in the Northwestern USA especially in Wyoming and Montana that sell not only ammo but rifles, shotguns and handguns, camping, hunting and fishing equipment..........probably some here in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and New Mexico as well. I know there are some in Missouri and Arkansas and Tennessee as well that sell all of the above
There is a pharmacy I see pop up in ammoseek listings periodically that does internet ammo and gun sales. The name escapes me at the moment, but I remember it had good ratings. Hell I know of one pharmacy in West Virginia that does weddings in their own chapel, or at least did when they made the documentary I watched.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who'd have thunk such a thing would ever come to pass. It would be a shame if one had enough reloading components put back to last several decades, if not one's natural life. That would allow one to be completely independent of government-controlled ammo sales. That would be a tragedy.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s been my favorite thing to see in Oklahoma. It’s awesome

Latest posts

Top Bottom